In the Korea Energy Transition Conference 2018, high government officials, entrepreneurs and major institution personnel, and energy experts will discuss the future of Korea’s energy industry by focusing on energy transition and the renewable energy industry. We appreciate your interest and participation.
How to Register
- If you would like to participate in the Korea Energy Transition Conference 2018, please complete the on-line or on-site registration.
- Registration Dates : Pre-registration : From the opening day to Sep. 28th, 2018 (Fri)
(After the on-line registration deadline, only on-site registration is available.)
- Registration fee: Free
- You can change your registration information until September 30. After this date, please contact the Secretariat.
- On-line Registration
If you completed the online registration, you can receive your ID card after confirming your identification at the Registration Desk by scanning the barcode sent to your cellphone or e-mail that you recorded at the on-line registration.
- On-Site Registration
If you missed due date of the on-line registration, please proceed the on-site registration process. Due to the delay of the on-site registration, we recommend you to register online.
- 1 Fill out the On-site Registration form
- 2 Visit On-site Registration Desk
- 3 Submit Registration form & Receive your ID card
The Secretariat of Korea Energy Transition Conference 2018